I was getting just a little obsessed with getting a particular die cut machine and just about when I was going to pass out from the constant compulsive contemplation (CCC - that ought to be a new disorder, huh?) for the umpteenth time I committed. And here is my first fun creation with my new machine and, oh, do I {heart} it!!


The die cuts a rectangle and a scalloped rectangle each with a hole in the top corner to bind it. I used some matting material that I got in the framing department at the local craft shop and then used some lovely glittered design paper to cover it. I will continue to work on it and "gussie it up" (my spell checker doesn't recognize that word - but *you* know what I mean, don't you?) with tags, brads, ribbon, metal pretties and such.


Sizzix Big Shot
Rectangle Book Die
The Garden Party Stack by DCWV

0 comments: